Second to the left handed upper, to complete a left handed AR-15, you will need a left handed bolt carrier group, or BCG. At first, the only place you could get one was from Stag Arms. But now, there are quite a few places that make left handed BCGs.
Here’s a growing list of left handed bolt carrier group manufacturers.
- Bear Creek Arsenal – Side charging lefty BCG
- Black Rain Ordinance – NiB and QPQ coated left handed BCGs
- Cryptic Coatings – Lefty BCG with their Mystic Coatings
- Dark Storm Industries – Left handed BCG
- Davidson Defense – Black Nitride BCG
- F1 Fireams – CrN, DLC left handed BCGs
- First Texas Tactical – Left handed BCG
- Ground Zero Precision – Left handed BCG
- Next Level Armament – AR10 Left BCG (with upper)
- Red X – Left handed BCG
- Stag Arms – The quintessential lefty BCG
- Toolcraft – OEM manufacturer
- Tromix – Left handed BCG for .458 SOCOM
- Underground Tactical – Black Nitride lefty BCG
- Young Manufacturting – Chrome plated lefty BCG
1 thought on “Lefty Essential: Left Handed Bolt Carrier Groups (BCG)”
Comments are closed.